|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Work within a collaborative workers compensation/work injury damages team
- Modern CBD office
- Excellent culture with a firm that boasts a low staff turnover
About our client
Our client is a highly regarded Personal Injury firm with a strong reputation within the industry and externally with clients. This firm have aided thousands of clients get well deserved and needed compensation. This firm invest heavily in their staff and are committed to assisting not only career progression but also the firm’s morale.
About the role
This role involves working autonomously on a portfolio of workers compensation and work injury damage matters. The successful applicant will be expected to be responsible for the full cycle of claims whilst also keeping the clients informed, in what is often a sensitive process for them.
As an experienced personal injury lawyer this role will involve mentoring and supervising more junior members of the firm.
Ideally applicants will possess:
- At least 3 years’ experience practising in plaintiff personal injury matters
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to assist in the development of the junior members of the team
How to apply
If this sounds of interest to you then click “Apply for this job” or should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or email@example.com