|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a national law firm that has experienced unrivalled growth in recent history and ambitions to continue for the foreseeable future, this firm are highly regarded across multiple practice areas. The Sydney office is a modern office located in a very convenient location.
About the role
Based in their CBD office, this firm are now looking for a junior Workplace Relations lawyer to work across two Partners on a range of Employment/Industrial matters. This role will involve working closely with two Partners assisting on a range of matters and being exposed to the broad spectrum of Workplace Relations law.
This role would suit an ambitious junior lawyer who is keen to learn from two Partners who are known within the firm for their accessibility and supervising the junior members of the team.
Responsibilities will include :
- Drafting relevant legal documentation
- Advising clients on a range of employment matters.
Ideally applicants will possess:
- At least a years’ post experience admission in Workplace Relations
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Strong academics
- Willingness to learn and determination to carve out a career in this area of law.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest to you then click “Apply for this job” or should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or email@example.com