|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the role
Reporting directly to three Partners, your role will be to advise on a broad range of workplace health and safety matters for public and private sector clients in various industries including arts, media, security services, professional services, shipping, infrastructure and oil and gas.
From day one, you will work alongside high-profile clients on interesting and engaging matters. The work is challenging, and you’ll benefit from unparalleled support and guidance from a highly experienced team and backing of a progressive firm.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of five years post-admission experience from a recognised firm;
- Relevant Workplace experience - Alternatively, candidates with general commercial litigation experience (who have an interest in this area of law) will be considered;
- Technical abilities and be commercially minded;
- A strong academic background and record of achievement;
- A high level of client service is expected as are excellent organisation, written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as in a team;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client and commercial focus.
- Opportunities to work flexibly;
- Private health cover and access to comprehensive Health & Wellbeing and Learning & Development programs;
- Professional development programs;
- Strategic planning program for business development;
- Momentum Program for women and men who are taking a period of parental leave and wish to stay on career track;
- Competitive salary package + bonus + incentive schemes.
- Encouraged professional growth within a supportive culture.
- Modern offices in the in heart of the CBD.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or email@example.com