- $65k Package
- ASAP start
- Kent Street, Sydney CBD
- Full time in Office
Our client a leading independent firm, experts in recovery, corporate & personal insolvency are seeking a super star Administration Assistant. They are a friendly and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to complement their friendly, team. The role is to help them to manage the firm’s corporate secretarial services, administration and help the team to continue to deliver a holistic support and advice to their clients.
This exciting role would suit someone looking for that next step in your administration career in a highly reputable organisation. If you are proactive, highly organised and has a ‘can do attitude’ this is the role for you. This role is full time in the office in their CBD office.
- General office administration including collation, maintaining firm’s database, filing, office function coordination and other admin duties
- Dealing with enquiries through various methods, ticket enquiries mainly
- Creating, editing and formatting a range of documents
- Varied, merging, creating, , Account form preparation
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Suite skills, especially Excel to an intermediary level
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Highly developed organisational skills necessary to work within a fast-paced practice
- Enthusiasm and strong motivation for delivering outstanding outcomes to clients
- Previous experience working with accounting or other professional service firms would be highly regarded
- ATO experience not required but highly regarded
- Experience with enquiries
- Australian Citizens/PR only as this is a permanent opportunity
Please apply today if you have the required skills and experience for this role. NB, the role will be closing end of the week, Friday 24th November 2023.