- Contribute to a supportive team environment and provide best possible outcomes for the Community
- Demonstrated experience in administration is essential, you will be providing efficient and effective support to the department
- Immediate start, two-month contract, onsite parking
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority based in the South Eastern suburbs, providing efficient and effective administration support to the Parks and Natural Environment Team. This a part time role three days per week, if you have a keen interest in the outdoors this is the perfect department for you.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to the department including preparation and processing of external correspondence
- Deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and minute taking for internal and external meetings
- Accurately record customer service requests through Council’s authority system
- Update information boards and electronic notice board
- Support the administration team with any adhoc duties as requested
You will have the following:
- Previous Local Government experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in previous administration roles
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data
- Exceptional time management, high level interpersonal skills and professional discretion is essential
- Grow your Local Government knowledge and understanding.
- Work with a Community based organisation and help drive and deliver change.
- Immediate start opportunities
Please note you will need to obtain a police check before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.