|Salary:||$35 + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- ASAP Start
- Brisbane CBD location
- 3-6 month contract with potential to extend
About the role:
As the Administrator of a global Construction company, you will act as the main point of contact for a wide range of administrative duties within the office. You play a key role in the business and act as the 'go to' person in the operations team.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing and personable and a real team player who loves working in a collaborative environment and supporting the wider business on a daily basis.
Any previous experience in working in an administrative role within the Construction sector would be highly regarded.
Due to the nature of the role, this role will be based in the office on a daily basis.
Duties within the role will include but not be limited to:
- Daily coordination of the office
- Document preparation
- Submitting documents online/portals
- Meeting room preparation
- IT Support/Set up
- CRM Management
- Project Administration
- Sales Administration
- Generating reports and data
- Liaising directly with the Directors/ Executives when required
- 2years + in a similar Administration/Office Coordinator role
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- Stakeholder management
- Experienced in MS Suite and outlook
- SAP experience (Preferred)
- Solution focused and proactive nature
- Resilient and able to push back when required
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Able to work autonomously and make decisions