- Sydney CBD
- Initial 12 month contract (possibility of extension)
- Up to $650 p/d + super (40 hours per week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for an Assistant Project Director to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will assist the Project Director and project team through project governance and formation to deliver major capital works projects. From time to time the Assistant Project Director may manage non-complex projects with guidance from Project Directors and Senior Project directors.
- Support and assist with the project delivery interfaces with contract management service providers, design teams and building contractors from inception to handover.
- Oversee and monitor scope, time, cost and quality of projects from inception to handover.
- Manage the delivery of designated projects to specified time, cost and within a quality framework, and providing accurate and timely reports, advice and recommendations on projects
- Manage community expectations, addressing and correcting misinformation in the public domain, reducing the risk of project delays.
- Evaluate progress and performance of designated capital works projects (over $20m) through program management tracking and monitoring systems, guidelines, policies, and processes.
- Assist with project procurement and contracting arrangements and outcomes are undertaken and reviewed.
- Manage and report on the payment of consultants and contractors in accordance with legislation and contracts.
- Ensure the correct statutory planning approval whilst consulting with local Councils and relevant consent authorities.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or equivalent and appropriate professional skills
- Experience with delivering projects over 20M.
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
- Current Driver’s license
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771