2-3 years’ experienced BA. Work for a forward thinking, diverse team | Local Government focus - contribute to community projects
- Business Analyst
- Permanent Opportunity - Must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Reputable Local Government organisation
About the Company:
Working for a vibrant and leading inner city local council, where they deliver more than 100 different programmes and services to sustain and enable growth for our community.
Reporting into the Project lead, you will be supported with growth and learning opportunities within an inclusive and diverse work environment, where you will be given challenging and important work that will have a real impact on the community.
About the Role:
This role will be a hybrid model, 3 days in the office, 2 days at home
- Serve as the intermediary between the business services and Digital and Technology Services to recommend solutions that enable the Council to achieve its goals
- Work with internal and external customers to help them understand the structure, policies and operations of the council
- Define and document requirements for improving processes and systems, reduce costs and enhance sustainability
- Work with stakeholders, facilitate workshops and focus groups, which may include activities such as business cases, use cases, business requirements, engagement and organisation change
- Represent the business needs on project teams during project evaluation and initiation
- Ensure quality requirements and solution options are presented in line with the Council Plan, ICT strategic plan and enterprise architecture
- 2 years’ experience within business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, IT or similar relevant field experience
- Strong requirements gathering skills on large scale systems
- Understanding of large-scale systems development and delivery of IT solutions
- Strong understanding of software systems and ability to connect technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent relationship management skills, as well as highly developed communication skills both verbal and written
- Must provide a high level of customer service
- Must have negotiation and influencing skills
- Extensive experience working collaboratively with diverse stakeholders in a complex and changing environment
- Advanced teamwork skills, must be able to connect with colleagues and work together toward common goals
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities and follow direction to plan and organise.
- Ability to work autonomously and seek guidance when necessary
- Proof of vaccination certificate
- Flexible work - Hybrid 50% a fortnight
- Having a real impact on the community
- Extensive professional development and learning opportunities
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact James Higgs on 0402619858 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.