- Initial 12 month contract (possibility of extension)
- Up to $75 p/hr + super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Newcastle. You will manage the delivery of one or more assigned infrastructure projects for the NSW Flood Recovery Project ranging in low to medium risk and complexity or contribute to the planning and delivery of infrastructure projects to ensure time, cost, quality, safety and environment targets.
- Deliver civil works projects, contributing to planning, scoping and implementation of projects, ensuring project activities are achieved within budget, scope and to key performance measures and comply with best practice project management and safety principles to achieve client satisfaction
- Facilitate input from team members and other stakeholders and prepare Project Plans to manage the planning and delivery of assigned infrastructure projects.
- Contribute to the preparation of bid proposals and participate as part of a bid team for significant proposals to contribute to business performance.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of industry trends and practices, and Government policies and regulations and apply these to project work
- Identify opportunities for process improvement contribute to team development and professional development, and propose new approaches for consideration by the business unit manager
- Prepare and provide regular reports to senior staff regarding project progress and financial performance, providing client centered project documentation
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients by facilitating between clients and recipients to assist with the management of grant applications.
- Provide verification of programs and claim eligibility such as payments, cash-flow, work in ground and invoicing.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or Construction and/or equivalent appropriate industry experience
- Experience in tendering, contract management, safety and scoping
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771