- WFH – Office based in Parramatta/Sydney CBD. Up to 1x office day per fortnight.
- Initial contract up until 28.06.24.
- Pays up to $500 p/d (8hrs working day).
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Communications & Engagement Advisor with a focus on crisis campaigns and media scheduling to join their team!
The role is responsible for all interactions with internal and external stakeholders, communications and media planning and implementation.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing and communications plans and campaigns (including research, advertising, social media, digital marketing, SEM, EDMs, brand management, collateral, events etc).
- Lead and manage the delivery of complex projects using a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Collaborate with project teams on all marketing and communication functions (including review of project documents).
- Provide solution focused advice, reports, campaign reports, strategic advice and support to the manager as required.
- Participate in project delivery activities such as WIPs, launches, workshops and presentations in order.
- Relationship management of vendors and stakeholders including creative and media agencies and print houses to deliver accurate, timely and cost-effective communication outcomes.
- Work closely with the Divisions teams in co-ordinating a holistic communications approach to meet campaign and communication objectives.
- 5+ years of understanding and experience in media scheduling and delivering multi-channelled campaigns.
- Proven experience in government, media/creative agency, and/or crisis experience ideal.
- Interpersonal and empathetic communication and stakeholder relations skills.
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Gavin at email@example.com