- Initial contract until 05/01/2023
- Pays up to $750 p/d + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Communications Manager to join their team in Parramatta. You will support the development and delivery of communication products.
- Develop communications tools and informed, concise and well-structured materials using a range of communication channels
- Develop and implement strategies to build stronger relationships with communities and partner
- Obtain input and monitor and report on stakeholders needs, interests and issues, providing recommendations to support senior managers to identify risks and ensure communication material are relevant, appropriate and informative
- Draft and edit communication materials within tight timeframes and assist staff to draft communication materials to meet required standards
- Tertiary qualifications in Communication or similar field (desirable)
- Capacity to travel to outer suburban and regional locations, and to wok outside of core business hours in the evening and on weekends
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Shayne Reid 0458 726 918 or email@example.com