About the company
NSW Government has various focuses and initiatives including policies to tackle climate change and a focus on infrastructure, as well as many other initiatives. I am looking to speak to Communications professionals who would be interested in a career with NSW State Government.
Manage the communication plans to implement corporate communications objectives and initiatives, for various NSW State Government Agencies.
About the role
- Develop and implement communications plans and campaigns for operational communications and current and new initiatives.
- Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, including Ministers’ offices and across government,
- Plan, develop and deliver proactive and reactive media strategies that maximise benefits and minimise
- Plan, develop and publish a stream of regular content updates for relevant social and digital media channels
- Write and distribute a wide range of communications, including newsletters, information bulletins and corporate materials.
Skills & experience we are looking for
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent experience in NSW State Government
- Substantial experience of managing communications in a complex multifaceted politically and media sensitive environment
- Proven experience in developing and managing Communications Strategy
- Extensive difficult stakeholder management experience
With the anticipated recruitment coming up for the New Year, this is an expression of interest to talk with communications professional looking for the next step in their career within NSW Government.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Lydia van Vliet on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.