Community Engagement | Communications | Public Affairs | Huge Variety | Multiple Projects
- Work for a terrific Not for Profit
- Inner city suburbs location & competitive rate of pay
- 6 month contract
An exciting opportunity to work for a multifaceted, fast paced Not for Profit organisation in a supportive environment based in the inner city suburbs. The role will report to the Manager, Community Engagement and will undertake communications activities on ongoing community projects.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop communications and engagement information across existing communications channels
- Coordinate feedback, queries and complaints from the community
- Develop and implement community engagement plans related to the impacts of project works
- Build positive relationships throughout the organisation and also with external stakeholders
- Work alongside the Project Manager in order to proactively manage issues and prepare key communications
- Implement stakeholder and community engagement activities alongside project team
The successful candidate will:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within community engagement & communications
- Strong Project Management experience
- Proven industry experience and tertiary qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as strong project management skills
Join this forward thinking, collaborative and engaging team whose focus is to both improve community wellbeing and increase community engagement.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please apply now if you are immediately available and interested please APPLY now. For further information please contact Sinead on firstname.lastname@example.org