- 12 months contract with potential to extend
- Paying up to $620 per day plus super
- Hybrid working (Offices based in Lismore)
Work on major works projects & complex Community Engagement plans aligned to flood impacted schools earmarked for repair, remediation and rebuild works.
- Support the development and delivery of complex Community Engagement and Communication Action Plans for 'large' and 'extensively' impacted schools earmarked for repair, remediation and rebuild works.
- Provide support to specific project work streams within the communications division and provide advice on community and stakeholder relations.
- This role would be based in the Lismore office 1-2 days a week, where possible Murwillumbah 1 day per week however not critical.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Current Drivers License required
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience including liaising with government, councils, advocacy groups - education experience desirable.
- Experience in disaster recovery comms and/or infrastructure would be desirable but not crucial
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on email@example.com