- 12 month contract with high potential to extend
- Paying up to $650 per day plus super
- Offices in Sydney CBD (Hybrid, 2 days a week in the office)
Deliver on a high volume of complex projects with varying communication priorities and sensitivities for this NSW Government Agency.
About the role:
- Implement the strategy, delivery and process improvement for local stakeholder and community engagement on behalf of this NSW State Government
- Manage communication and engagement requirements for projects, engaging, supporting and performance managing external agencies
- Manage the implementation of a range of community and stakeholder engagement tools and techniques
- Implement a range of appropriate communication tools and materials to support engagement, tailored to different audiences
- Successfully project manage a number of different communication and engagement activities so that they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with community representatives.
- Requires travel to outer suburban and regional locations, and work outside of core business hours in the evening and on weekends.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or a related discipline and/or equivalent experience within community engagement.
- Valid driver license.
- Experience using a Customer Relations Management tool
Please apply by following the link. Please upload your resume in a word document format only. Ensure your contact details are on your resume.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org