- 12 months contract with potential to extend
- Paying up to $550 per day plus super
- Hybrid working (1 day a week in Parramatta)
Support the implementation of a range of communication and engagement activities to drive the successful delivery of Greater Sydney projects for this NSW Government Agency.
- Provide support to specific project work streams within the communications division and provide advice on community and stakeholder relations.
- Provide advice and guidance on community and stakeholder relations, including liaising with other functional areas and external agencies
- Assist in the development of advice as required, including assistance in the preparation of ministerial responses, responses to parliamentary questions, briefing notes and/or other reports
- Write and coordinate the project/s preparation, production and release of public information, including newsletters, construction updates, corporate brochures and more
- Effectively Coordinate project-specific Community Liaison Groups and build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders relevant to each project.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to identify process improvements and contribute to implementation of projects
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org