Opportunity for an experienced manager to join a leading provider in Primary Health to drive and implement quality initiatives and health reforms with a focus on continuous improvement |12 month fixed term contract
- Implement and evaluate Primary Health Care Improvement Strategy, previous project management experience essential
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- 12 month fixed term opportunity with salary packaging benefits and immediate start opportunity
This growing healthcare organisation, based in the inner city suburbs, require a Quality Improvement Partnership Manager to cover maternity leave. You will be responsible for leading and guiding primary health care providers to deliver high quality patient centred care.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage the design and delivery of all activities relating to implementation of quality improvement projects in primary care
- Ensuring stakeholder collaboration supports the ongoing development, implementation and evaluation of the organisation’s activities
- Work with general practice to strengthen and connect across the system including the implementation of best practice models, funding and income streams, and accreditation
- Support the team to develop, monitor and implement primary care commissioning activities
- Prepare a range of program related documents for key stakeholders, including briefings, reports, and discussion papers
- Using evidence, including data and qualitative sources, to inform service evaluation and improvement
- A working knowledge of healthcare systems, nursing, general practice or commissioning
- Proven experience coordinating and managing successful multi-stakeholder projects or programs
- Project and process management experience is essential
- Qualifications or relevant experience in education or health system improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication including report writing and presenting is essential
- Experience in quality improvement methodology, application and implementation
- A positive and proactive approach to work
- A full drivers license
- Generous NFP salary packaging options up to $18,550
- Parkville office location with option to work some days at home
- Generous paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Newly Introduced Life Leave - up to 4 days of paid leave a year for cultural celebrations, family events, or your birthday
- Additional paid leave at Christmas/NY
- Can apply for additional purchased leave (48/52)
- Fun social club and health and wellbeing activities
How you can apply?
Please "APPLY" today to be immediately considered or email email@example.com. All applications will be treated with discretion.
Please note you will need to obtain a police check and working with children’s check for this role before commencing this role.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.