Contract Auditor (Internal) - State Government - Parramatta SQ | WFH Available (flexible)
- Parramatta / WFH
- 6 Months contract + (potential extensions)
- Pays up to $61.27 p/h + super (7hr a day)
About the role:
- Undertake risk assessments and develop annual internal audit plans and lead audits/special reviews.
- Plan and execute audit assignments, both within the organisation and contractors, in accordance with the Corporation’s requirements, best practice and the annual audit plan.
- Coach staff throughout the audit / review with the view to ensuring conformity with applicable policy and procedures in all phases of the audit process.
- Document, evaluate and test manual/automated systems and controls.
- Monitor the status of audit recommendations and appraise the adequacy of follow-up actions.
- Maintain excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- CPA or relevant qualification required
- Min 2 years audit experience (in finance)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Great communication skills
- Bonus SAP Ariba exposure
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today here on seek or email me at Issy@charterhouse.com.au and send me your related summary experience (coversheet) for this role.