- Must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia
- Collaborative working environment
- Diverse workforce
- Flexible Environment
- Opportunities in new Cloud environment
About the Company:
We have partnered with a well-known transport organisation in the heart of Melbourne CBD, looking for an experienced Data & Reporting analyst to join an established centralised Data Team, where you will be reporting into the Data Manager.
About the Role:
- Analysing existing reports and building new Data reports
- Assistance with accurate and timely completion of BAU activities including regular published executive reports and presentations
- Converting Tableau reports into Power BI
- Work alongside different teams on tasks that help continuously improve process and reporting outputs.
- Create Power BI reports for internal business users
- Regular communication and advice with BI team members
- Advising on data management
- Previous experience within Data & reporting
- Strong knowledge in data querying using SQL for data extraction and wrangling
- Advanced experience with Power BI
- In depth experience in complex reporting
- High standard of competency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Must have experience converting reports from Tableau to Power BI
- High attention to detail
- Be able to identify problems, determine possible solutions and actively work to resolve the issues.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities and follow direction to plan and organise.
- Ability to work autonomously and seek guidance when necessary
- Proof of vaccination certificate
- Flexible working options
- Long term engagement and exposure to new projects
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact James Higgs on 0402619858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.