- Sydney CBD
- Permanent Opportunity
- $170k-185k inc. Super (Potential bonus on top)
Global IT Consultancy is looking for several DevOps Consultants to lead project teams which deliver specific functionality or BAU cloud infrastructure projects.
About the role:
- Use Agile subject matter expertise to coach client and team on Agile processes, practices and engineering eco system and influence leadership and associates on the culture change required to shift from a traditional to an Agile methodology and mindset
- Provide coaching to teams and guiding them to implement Agile practices
- Administer Agile team maturity assessments and develops coaching plans accordingly
- Prepare a variety of communication artifacts related to agile practice events, progress and plans
- Develop and deliver presentations to various levels of stakeholders and leaders and facilitates working sessions to identify resolutions to barriers to scaling use of Agile
- Lead the development of the Agile consulting / coaching aids and leverage them to assist teams with Agile on-boarding process
- Perform the roles of a Scrum Master, Iteration Manager leveraging the frameworks and driving adoption of practices, mindset and behaviours to enabling implementation and value realisation
- Direct Agile Transformation strategies and road map for clients
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT/ Computer Science or related discipline
- Agile Consulting and System Integration experience in a top tier consulting organisation.
- Good understanding of DevOps practices
- Valid Australian working Visa
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Harrison Munro via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2432