Digital Business Analyst - e-Commerce & Loyalty
- Digital BA / Technical BA - eCommerce - APIs
- 6 month daily rate contract - with extension
- End-User Experience
- Sky-rocket your career trajectory
Seeking Business Analysts with a technical background and digital e-Commerce applications experience.
Are you a passionate and driven professional with a knack for translating complex challenges into innovative solutions? Are you ready to join a collaborative team that thrives on pushing the boundaries of technology and setting new industry standards? If you have a strong background in Business Analysis, Technical acumen, as well as experience in end user experience or mobile applications, and a desire to be at the forefront of digital innovation, we want you to join our dynamic team.
As a Senior Business Analyst our dynamic digital team, you'll be at the heart of transforming customer and business challenges into cutting-edge solutions in the e-Commerce space. Your role will be pivotal in driving innovation and ensuring alignment within our squad.
- Innovative Solution Facilitation: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to translate complex customer and business challenges into innovative solutions that will shape the future of our industry.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Leverage your strong analytical skills to establish and generate reports, identify improvements, and assist decision-makers in making informed choices.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Show your strong skills in engaging and managing stakeholders, from day-to-day interactions to structured workshops.
- Digital Know-How: Display a well-rounded understanding of digital, application, infrastructure, mobile, UI, and UX principles, particularly emphasizing end user experience and mobile applications.
- Process Orientation: Drive change and improvement within complex processes and systems with your process-driven mindset.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working closely with developers and API integration is a must
- At least 2 years of experience in and a passion for agile ways of working.
- Strong understanding of modern digital frameworks and methodologies.
- Proven track record in effectively communicating requirements.
- mobile application experience is a plus
To be considered for this role, please apply now