Reporting to the Head of Marketing and managing a team of five people across the digital space, the role will be driving digital campaigns and ensuring projects hitting milestones as required. Working collaboratively across the wider Marketing team, this is an opportunity to provide specialist advice and innovative solutions to challenges that arise.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive the management and implementation of Paid Social, SEO strategy, Paid Search and Display alongside our agency partners
- Lead the integration of the digital strategy in line with our marketing and fundraising objectives
- Leading the relationships with digital agency partners and facilitate the co-development environment
- Manage the digital marketing budget and support delivery of KPIs within the team
- Engaging with project leads at the beginning of a project to understand the objectives & requirements
- Deliver robust reporting and analytics to key stakeholders following campaigns
- Proactively identify new technology opportunities that are relevant to strategic and operational priorities, driving forward digital solutions to new challenges
- Supporting staff with training and capacity building
The successful candidate will:
- Significant experience leading digital marketing strategies with operational responsibility
- Experience working with customer facing websites
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Google Merchant Centre
- Thorough understanding of the technology and digital strategy development process
- Positive attitude as well as experience leading projects end to end
- Exceptional customer-centric focus with a relentless desire to improve customer experience
Culture & Benefits
This Not for Profit provide a range of services in order support to the more vulnerable in the community, allowing them lead a more fulfilled and supported life. The culture prides itself on being honest and hardworking where each employee is plays an integral part.This organisation also offers flexible working, salary packaging benefits and a host of employee well-being initiatives. Be part of a passionate and supportive team whilst maintaining a good work life balance.
How to Apply
Please apply now if you are immediately available and interested please APPLY now. For further information please contact Sinead on email@example.com
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.