- Working on an exciting project, who will lead the engineering.
- 3-month contract with a rolling extension
- Reputable local government organisation
About the Company:
You will be working for a leading inner city government authority, within an inclusive and engaged workplace culture, where they pride themselves on supporting people to achieve and succeed.
Reporting into the technology engineering coordinator. You will be supported with growth and learning opportunities within an inclusive and diverse work environment, where you will be given challenging and important work that will have a real impact on the community.
About the Role:
This role will be working in a hybrid environment and you are only required in the office on occasional days as per project need
- You will lead the configuration of Endpoint and Mobile devices in line with agreed technology standards
- You will maintain and manage the Microsoft Endpoint manager, involving use of Configuration Manager and Intune
- Lead the engineering for endpoint systems including managing security and planning improvements.
- Ensure systems are designed and implemented in a manner that supports a good customer experience.
- Provide your expertise to project initiatives with your technical expertise and leadership
- Ensure sound technical decisions are made with regards to reliability, security, availability and manageability of endpoint and infrastructure services.
- Significant industry and track record in in an IT endpoint engineering role
- Implement changes and support for services such as Microsoft SCCM, Intune, MDM technologies, AD, PowerShell scripting, Windows OS and Microsoft security technologies
- Experience with the inclusion of cyber security in the design and management of endpoint systems
- A strong breadth of experience in a technology services group in a complex organisation ad multi-sourced services environment
- Detailed knowledge of SCCM
- Detailed knowledge of Endpoint Manager
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the corporate IT environment.
- Advanced teamwork skills, must be able to connect with colleagues and work together toward common goals
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities and follow direction to plan and organise.
- Ability to work autonomously and seek guidance when necessary
- Proof of vaccination certificate
- Flexible work
- Having a real impact on the community
- Extensive professional development and learning opportunities
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact James Higgs on 0402619858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.