- Parramatta / WFH
- Initial contract until 22/12/2022 (possibility of extension)
- Up to $610 p/d + super (35 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Environmental & Sustainability Officer with experience to join their team in Sydney. You will be responsible for providing expert advice and assistance to Transport staff and contractors on a range of environmental management, compliance, planning and assessment requirements for Transport
- Promote high quality and consistent environmental impact assessment, environmental management and sustainability of projects and programs
- Promote the consistent application of environmental legislation, environmental policy and procedures
- Identify environmental risks and issues for projects, programs and operations
- Provide advice and assist in the development and implementation of practical and effective environmental and sustainability strategies, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Provide advice to project, program and operational teams on environmental and sustainability
- Undertake site inspections and assist with environmental audits
- Influence, lead and or participate in multidisciplinary project teams (including external contractors) in the early identification and management of environmental risks and issues
- Tertiary qualifications in an environmental relevant field
- Experience in the identification, assessment and effective management, minimisation or avoidance of environmental and sustainability impacts and risks.
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771