- Initial contract until 18/11/2022 (possibility of extension)
- Up to $450 p/d + super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for an Environmental Officer with development assessment experience to join their team in Parramatta.
- Oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects
- Review and approve applications for Integrated Development and Controlled Activity Approvals
- Provide comment on environmental impact assessments, construction/operational/rehabilitation management planning, approvals and compliance reporting documentation
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Environmental Discipline and or/ previous industry experience undertaking a range of projects
- Experience in development assessment in local government or regulatory roles in state government or environmental or engineering consultancies
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771