- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022
- $600 p/d +Super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will lead and manage onshore and offshore facility site operations, encompassing security, workplace safety, facility management, and commercial contract and property management.
- Lead the delivery of facility management services both onshore and offshore, including planning, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on preventative maintenance programs, responding to and resolving emerging issues, and planning and delivering security operations
- Develop, implement, evaluate and improve strategies, tools and processes for effective asset management across the Agency, including planning and scheduling asset life cycle management
- Establish, manage and report on a range of contractual relationships, including the negotiation, agreement and ongoing management of commercial leases and service agreements
- Provide budget management and reports for operations including managing OPEX, CAPEX and LEC and the preparation and review of business cases
- Build and develop effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with operations and facilities management, commercial and/or property leases
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Must be fully vaccinated to commence this position.
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact BellaTajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771