You will be responsible for supporting Internet Gateway and Cloud Hosting Solutions for a leading national Data centre group
Australian citizenship is required for this role – You will work within large government projects
This role is responsible for providing third level engineering, technical guidance and specialist infrastructure support
- Support knowledge management initiatives to ensure technical design and support information is comprehensively documented to encompass new product introduction
- Undertake service validation and testing activities to provide the assurance that infrastructure is robust and implemented in a resilient manner
- Level 3 support & engineering
- Technical guidance
- Incident resolution
- Support transition planning for significant infrastructure change
- Implement strategies to improve problem detection through analysis of incidents to identify patterns of behaviour.
- Undertake problem investigation and diagnosis.
- Escalation to vendor partners where required
- Implement work arounds to achieve incident remediation and apply problem resolution activities to achieve final corrective actions.
- Undertake systems analysis and process design review to determine compatibility of infrastructure and services proposed.
- Propose architecture and technology to achieve requirements.
- 5-10 years of experience in a same role
- Firewall, VPN, Routing and Switching skills – Level 2&3
- F5 load balancing
- Email and Web Security
- Networking and security experience in a highly complex environment
- Australian Citizenship ( Baseline or NV1 is a + )
- Technical Stack : Splunk / Cisco / Fortigate / Azure etc