- Vibrant and forward-thinking team
- Impactful projects to work
- Competitive Renumeration offered + loads other rewarding benefits
Charterhouse are putting the word out… for a Creative Designer, in Brisbane. This is truly a different perm opportunity that doesn’t come up every day and won’t be around for long!
We are on the hunt for a graphic designer, who wants to join a dynamic and forward-thinking environment (or desire to be in one) and thrive on modern design trends and truly being involved from inception to completion and bringing your team - and your clients on the journey through expert ideas, via your savvy skills and personable style.
You will work closely with the Design Director to produce high-quality work. You will be responsible to deliver creative material for both internal for the business, and its external clients, so this means it’s a (client-facing role too). This will include branding, collateral, and digital requirements, upholding the company brand pillars, standards and promise to leap forward with “daring does”.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to are:
- Ability to create impressive designs which align to the client’s needs which you will attain through communicating with the client directly.
- In addition to this, you will be working on marketing materials as needed for the business.
- Your designs will include but not limited to social media posters, banners, pamphlets, illustrations, logos, and a lot more.
- Understanding project concepts and requirements.
- Pitch creative and impactful ideas.
- Collaborating with the team members to launch designing projects.
- Using feedback from other team members to improve on your designs such as the color schemes and tone.
Technical skills needed:
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Design Suite
- CSS GSuite
- Understanding of HubSpot
If you have any questions prior to your application, please feel free to contact me prior to applying: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.