|Posted:||11 months ago|
About the company:
You will be working for an environmentally friendly, leading company in their field. You’ll be offered a fast-paced role in a supportive, growing team and company.
You will initially be working from home, but their offices are based in the CBD very close to public transport.
This is a full-time position to start ASAP. It is initially a contracted but could lead to a permanent position.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Employment Contract and letter generation
- Provide People & Culture query management services to business managers and employees regarding life cycle of the employee’s conditions, process and systems
- Respond to and resolve customer queries
- Support on Covid-19 enquires, including suspected and positive case support management.
- Rostering Management
- Timesheet Approval Management
- Long Service Leave Management
- Time and Leave Query management
- Complex query management and escalations for pay and leave enquires
- Support other administration requirements on behalf of the P&C function as required.
You will have the following:
- Previous experience in Employment Contract creation and review in a high volume, corporate environment
- Previous experience delivery high volume HR administration tasks
- Ideally experience in a Human Resources (HR) generalist, shared services position or administrative heavy role
- Competency in interpreting policies, legislative awards and agreements
- The ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure while maintaining a professional outlook and a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Office and Outlook) and HR Information Systems (HRIS)
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a national company. They are progressive, embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.