- Full time role working for a global leader in FMCG/Retail
- Initial 4–6-month contract
- North Sydney/Hybrid role
- Flexible working environment
- $40-45 per hour + Super
Seeking an experienced HR Coordinator for a 4–6-month temporary assignment in North Sydney. As the HR Coordinator, you will partner with the HR and Recruitment team to provide administrative support.
This role offers a flexible working environment and a 50/50 hybrid workforce.
This role will suit a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years' experience with a strong administrative background and a passion for HR/Recruitment.
Previous experience in a HR/Recruitment administration role, would be highly regarded.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintaining employee records and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Assisting staff with employment-related matters
- Scheduling interviews
- General recruitment coordination
- Posting adverts across multiple software and systems
- Assisting the Recruitment team with administration requests
- Coordinate onboarding
- Assist with onboarding and internal recruitment
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
- Stakeholder management
- Partner with wider recruitment teams internationally
- Support other functions as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
To apply, please contact Katie Rushworth - email@example.com