HR Project Officer
Local Government in the Western suburbs | Initially contracted until March 2024 | $48 - $53 per hour + super
- Short term project role to produce materials to assist HR Business Partners | Reporting into the Manager of People and Culture
- Flexible hybrid work options offered – 2 days from home and 3 in the office
- Identify and design materials that support and guide stakeholders through the employee lifecycle
About the company:
An exciting opportunity is available to join an innovative, forward-thinking People and Culture team. You will have experience as a human resources practitioner and ideally have a relevant qualification in human resource management. As a HR Project Officer you will Identify and design materials that support and guide stakeholders through the employee lifecycle stages including, recruitment, onboarding/induction, probation, performance planning, performance improvement and exit processes.
This is a full-time role, initially contracted until March 2024. You will be working Monday – Friday and will have the option to work from home 2 days per week.
Your key responsibilities include:
- For each identified HR process develop materials to support leaders to easily implement the HR process they need.
- Test materials with users and refine based on feedback
- Link training materials to new processes for management induction and training
- Assist with the refinement of processes to meet the needs of leaders
- Develop e-learning modules if appropriate.
- Train P&C staff in use of materials
You will have the following:
- You will have the relevant Tertiary qualifications in HR
- Experience commensurate with the requirements of the position, including experience in a People and Culture department
- Demonstrated experience in assessing and delivering to stakeholder requirements to deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in writing effective training and instruction materials
- Demonstrated experience of MS Applications
- Ability to adapt and use software systems quickly.
- Use of Articulate Rise / 360 or similar e-learning program
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. You will be joining a supportive team in a great western suburb location. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
How to Apply
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact email@example.com or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.