- Hybrid model - 2 days Parramatta Office / 3 days WFH
- ASAP Start – 2.5 month contract (HIGH chance to extend)
- Pay rate: $51.39 - $65.50 per hour + super (35 hour week)
About the Role
- A NSW gov client are looking for a motivated candidate to provide senior level technical support for a Grants Management System within an environmental funding program
- The position will oversee internal helpdesk enquiries and provide expertise to manage or triage issues or escalate as necessary.
- The role will also help to develop solutions requirements in collaboration with branch colleagues ahead of grant funding rounds
- Working as part of internal matrix project team you will be one of two in-house technical experts providing support to users, whilst also managing the relationship with an external vendor for additional support requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement and partnership skills with the ability to tailor complex information in an audience-appropriate manner
- Proven experience providing in-house support for systems and applications
- Experience in smartform design ideally using Forms.IO with JSON Logic and in the development and implementation of reporting and dashboard tools.
- Web design experience and with css and html.
- Experience using SQL Server Management studio and TSQL to extract business critical information.
- Familiarity with change requests and bug tracking tools such as DevOps or JIRA.
- good communication as will be working with internal stakeholders, partly managing vendor management relationship
- minimum 5 years experience
- preference for SQL or JSON (can be either)
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Megan Saunders on Megan@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion