|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Competitive remuneration, excellent benefits
- Work on interesting and complex maters. Act for large clients
- Good work-life balance. Strong career progression opportunities
Our client offers generous benefits to their employees, including massages, flu shots, skin checks in the summer, and daily fruit. They also have a number of office social activities, including trivia, sporting events, and lunch time seminars for staff.
In the role, you will act on a variety of defendant insurance matters, including public liability, medical negligence, personal injury and property damage. You will report to a number of expert Partners who are young and approachable.
- Autonomously handle own insurance files.
- Support Partners in more complex insurance matters.
- Attending District and Supreme Court.
- Writing client advices.
- Developing existing client relationships.
- 3-5 years’ post qualification experience in insurance law.
- Knowledge of the Civil Liability Act (NSW).
- Strong statutory interpretation abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication.
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Najeeb on 0401803700 for a confidential discussion.