- Engage with stakeholders across the business
- Local government - based in inner Northern suburbs
- Developing strategy & copy across various campaigns
Reporting into the Communications Coordinator, this 3 month contract opportunity will support a wide variety of teams across the Council. The role will ensure messaging is clear and will advise internal teams of best practice regarding communication plans and strategies.
- Develop the weekly staff newsletter by liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop the internal communications framework to act as a guide for staff
- Supporting with rollout of internal branding and advising stakeholders of the guidelines
- Play a key advisory role across various projects in Council
- Coordinate and produce regular reports on the performance of various communications channels
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area such as marketing, communications or journalism
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Ability to write content for multiple channels
- Experience with CMS and the Adobe suite is beneficial
- Local government experience is beneficial
Join this forward thinking and community-focused Local Council. Located very close to public transport and hybrid work model available.
Apply now if you think you would be suitable for this role. For further information please contact Sinead on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.