- Engage with stakeholders across the business | 9 month contract
- Entertainment industry - based in inner city suburbs
- Developing internal comms strategy & copy across various projects
Reporting into the HR Manager, this 9 month contract opportunity will support a wide variety of teams across the Council with various people projects. The role will work with the CEO and executives to plan and execute monthly townhalls as well as promoting internal initiatives and programs. The Internal Communications Advisor will ensure messaging is clear and will advise internal teams of best practice regarding communication plans and strategies.
- Develop the weekly staff newsletter by liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop the internal communications framework to act as a guide for staff
- Supporting with rollout of internal branding and advising stakeholders of the guidelines
- Play a key advisory role across various projects internally
- Update intranet regarding staff news and internal changes
- Coordinate and produce regular reports on the performance of various communications channels
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area such as communications or journalism
- Ability to work with CMS and digital platforms such as MailChimp and Adobe
- Experience working on end to end projects is essential
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Ability to write content for multiple channels
- Staff discounts on wellbeing and entertainment
- Access to health programs
- Offices located near public transport and 2 days in office per week
Join this forward thinking and social team. Located very close to public transport and hybrid work model available.
Apply now if you think you would be suitable for this role. For further information please contact Sinead on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.