- Long contract role
- NV1 or NV2 mandatory
- On-site or Remote
The qualified Architect will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendors and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements.
Several opportunities for Architects working for one of the big 4 consultancy on large federal architecture program – Long contracts roles
Sydney or other city based + Remote work possible
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Design, develop and implement complex Solutions Architecture to achieve business objectives.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gaining endorsement by the program’s Design Authority.
- Monitor industry products to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging Cyber Security technologies.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Solid experience as a Solution or Enterprise or Domain Architect for federal / government programs
- Strong experience in developing solution architecture documents, including high level and solution designs.
- NV1 or NV2 required
- IT Skills : several programs of work : Diverse IT Skills : Cloud / Data / Infra / ERP / Digital
- Excellent presentation and communication
- Proven experience in engaging and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes