- Join a boutique MSP and gain valuable and diverse experience with a wide range of technologies.
- Up to $80,000 per annum including superannuation
- 3 month Fixed Term Contract (View to extend/go permanent)
- Location - Sydney CBD
About The Company
Are an established, boutique MSP that provides outsourced support for our Clients who are small to medium sized enterprises in Sydney and around the country. Our business is growing, and we are looking for an energetic, detail oriented, and experienced technician to join our team.
The role is Customer Service focused and requires a broad range of technical ability and problem- solving skills. Since we are a boutique service provider, you will be exposed to our Client’s environments from end-to-end. Being able to interpret our Client’s issues, needs and questions is essential as well as the ability to apply your own knowledge and resources, and collaborate with your peers to achieve the best possible Client outcome is the key to this role.
About the Role
- Conduct Level 1/2 Support to clients.
- Accurately and appropriately assess the severity level of client issues and prioritize issues when necessary based on business impact.
- Monitor, respond to and track incoming technical support ticket requests from clients that are managed through the business' ticketing system.
- Deploy software and hardware-based solutions, remotely and on-site at client locations.
- Work with clients via telephone, email, or other relevant method, in conjunction with employing all available technical resources internally and externally, to bring issues to a timely resolution.
- Maintain detailed notes on client issues and resolutions.
- Travel locally and interstate where required- must have a Drivers License with clean driving history.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
- Positive, energetic, self-motivated and self-managing
- Relevant University Degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate or;
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert or similar
- Other Microsoft Certifications will be highly regarded
- 1 to 2 years related technical support experience (solution or service provider experience is preferred)
Required Technical Experience
- Knowledge of Windows 2012 / 2016 / 2019
- Knowledge of Server hardware, environments and networking
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and related Windows Security
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Azure based services
- Basic Networking principals
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Megan from Charterhouse on 02 4610 5674 OR firstname.lastname@example.org