- $85,000 - $95,000 plus super
- 2 days WFH
- Parramatta office location
We are looking for an experienced legal assistant to join a team that specialises in providing a wide range of legal services to diverse clientele. The team is composed of dedicated legal professionals who are committed to delivering exceptional legal services. You will be working closer with 1 partner as well as assisting other necessary counsel. The role is based within the Parramatta office of reputable National Firm.
As a legal assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the legal team in various practice areas. Your organisational skills, attention to detail and knowledge will contribute to the smooth running of the firm.
- Manage and coordinate appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements for attorneys
- Provide exceptional administrative support for relevant people
- Prepare, format, and proofread legal documents, correspondence, and court filings
- Assist in maintaining client files and databases, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Handle phone calls, emails and inquiries and direct them to appropriate contacts
- Assist with billing, invoicing and timekeeping activities as needed
- Perform general office tasks
- Work closely with other Legal secretaries
- Previous experience as legal secretary or legal assistant is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and legal software applications
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in work
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Flexibility with changing priorities and ability to work under pressure
If this role sounds like the right fit for you and the next step in your career please press apply and we will be in touch with you soon.