Exciting opportunity for a Planning and Performance Manager in a not for profit health organisation based in Parkville | Be a part of organisation wide business planning and performance monitoring | improving community outcomes
- Leading and design the implementation of improved planning processes across a Not for Profit Health organisation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to better community outcomes, previous project management experience is essential
- Immediate start date, generous salary packaging benefits, close to public transport
Reporting to the Director of Strategy, Implementation & Engagement, the Business Performance and Planning Manager will collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team and Finance Team to design and implement improved planning processes aligned with strategic framework and regulatory requirements. You will coordinate and prepare reports on performance measurement and reporting frameworks and stay updated on the Commonwealth's priorities and reporting guidelines and provide relevant updates across the organisation.
- Design and implement improved planning processes aligned with the agency's strategic framework and regulatory requirements.
- Support Business Unit staff in developing work plans that align with operational and strategic objectives.
- Ensure plans are ambitious, measurable, and affordable, fostering prioritization and accountability.
- Collaborate with the Director of Finance to align plans with budgets and identify resource dependencies.
- Develop processes for monitoring, evaluating, and reporting performance against strategic and operational plans.
- Analyze performance information to identify challenges, risks, and improvement opportunities.
- Participate in or lead working groups and committees to contribute to project development and implementation.
The successful candidate will:
- 5+ years of experience or formal qualifications in a relevant field.
- Demonstrate experience in strategic and operational planning.
- Proven ability to develop and manage planning, performance, and evaluation processes.
- Excellent written and analytical skills, including producing reports for senior audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and ability to deliver desired outcomes to a particular deadline
- Evidence working on successful outcomes with a collaborative approach and ensuring participation and engagement in projects
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, communication and managing multiple deadlines
Culture & Benefits:
- Join this forward thinking, collaborative and engaging team whose focus is to both improve community wellbeing
- Generous paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Newly Introduced Life Leave - up to 4 days of paid leave a year for cultural celebrations, family events, or your birthday
- Additional paid leave at Christmas/NY
- Can apply for additional purchased leave (48/52)
- Fun social club and health and wellbeing activities
Please note you will need to obtain a police check and working with children’s check for this role before commencing this role.
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.