|Salary:||$80-90k + Super|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
- Global Organisation
- Ultimo location
- Working in the Architecture/ Design Industry
My client is seeking an experienced Office Manager for a permanent role in their Sydney office located in Ultimo.
About the role:
As the Office Manager for this globally established organisation, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the office space. You will act as the 'go to' person in the office and support the business with a wide range of administrative duties.
You will be required to:
- Daily management of the office.
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival.
- Manage the meetings rooms, diary & email management.
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers.
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering.
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Coordinate internal projects and initiatives.
- Assist with HR Coordination and Onboarding.
- Liaise regularly with HR and other Office Managers in the UK.
- Ensure communal office areas are maintained effectively and kitchen areas are restocked.
- Raise purchase orders/Invoices.
- Order office equipment and stationery.
- Assist with internal office moves.
- Monitor Budget and Spend on current projects.
- CRM and database management.
- Project Coordination.
- Prior experience in the Architecture/Design Sector would be highly regarded.
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role.
- At least 3+ years in a similar administrative/Office Management role.
- The ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure.
- Intermediate level Microsoft word.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint .
- Proficient in using Outlook.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth via email on Katie@charterhouse.com.au