- Initial 2-3-month temporary position
- $40-45 per hour + Super
- Immediate start
- North Strathfield location - close to public transport and free parking available.
- Office based role!
- Vibrant culture of hardworking professionals!
- Global leader in FMCG/Retail
I am looking for an experienced Personal Assistant for a temporary position in North Strathfield. The initial contract will be for 2-3-months with potential to extend further.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working as a Personal Assistant within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to manage a busy and varied workload with competing deadlines.
This role will require someone to take the lead within the team support, to be a self-starter and to hit the ground running with the admin function. As a Personal Assistant you will be supporting the multiple Executives and their wider teams with a range of coordination and administration tasks.
Duties within the role will include:
- Diary Management
- Meeting coordination
- Processing expenses
- Purchase requisitions / invoicing
- Travel bookings
- Assistance with room bookings as required
- General support to visitors and guest
- Handling incoming enquiries
- Event/Catering coordination
- Project coordination
- Generating reports
Required skill set:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant
- Previous experience supporting C-suite Executives
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead with tasks and communications within the team.
- Strong experience in MS Suite.
- A real team player.
- Stakeholder management.
If you meet the above criteria, please follow links to apply.