- Be on an exciting project and be the pinnacle of the BI Program
- A 4-month contract, with a possibility of extension
- Live and breathe the company’s values working in the Transportation Sector
About the Company
This large organisation within the Transportation sector is currently looking for a Power BI Developer who can work on a 3-month engagement. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining our data warehouse as well as contributing to the development and improvement of our data management platform.
About the Role:
- Develop and implement changes to existing BI solutions (dashboards/reports/Data models etc.)
- Migrate the existing requirements within Power BI
- Identify and resolve issues within the ETL process as required
- Monitor and manage data quality
- Ensure development work is informed by comprehensive requirements, consistent and intuitive in terms of naming and design conventions, scalable, flexible, and efficient to query, well documented and thoroughly tested
- Actively participate as a member of the team towards the completion of both team and individual goals
- Experience in the development of solutions using the technologies available on the Microsoft Azure Platform (e.g., Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage/Data Lake, Azure Active Directory)
- Strong skills working with and developing SQL queries and Power BI DAX functions in the creation of Power BI datasets
- Familiarity working with and managing data connections through a Power BI gateway (Azure on-prem gateway)
- Experience in detailed data analysis, data cleansing and data migration of large datasets.
- Experience developing data visualisation dashboards and interfaces such as Tableau and Power BI
- Experience working with business users to understand business needs, define scope and translating requirements into technical specifications
- Good conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems and business requirements
- Excellent communicator, with strong written and oral communication skills, well organised, with good interpersonal skills
- Working for a leading Transportation Sector
- Be at the forefront of the ICT projects
- Working with multiple technology solutions
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.