- Parramatta / WFH
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022
- Pays $79.28 p/h + super (7hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Principal Design Advisor to provide expert design advice and strategic analysis for significant projects.
The role will promote design culture, build capacity and co-design processes that enhance design related decision making and support delivery of good design across government agencies. The role will also produce guidance material and tools around design related themes.
- Provide expert advice and leadership on architectural and design issues to improve design quality across government agencies and support decision-making.
- Raise awareness and understanding of best practice design processes and facilitate a culture of design thinking to improve design quality across government agencies.
- Develop integrated, collaborative co-design processes to support better built environment outcomes for government projects.
- Develop and input into policy and best practice resources to facilitate improved benchmarks in design, planning and development in NSW.
- Develop partnerships with government agencies, industry, tertiary sector and professional associations to support design-led processes, foster research and develop interdisciplinary collaborations.
- Identify research areas and facilitate research as required to support best practice approaches and inform decision-making.
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture, landscape, urban design or another relevant discipline and significant relevant experience
- Be eligible to be registered in the peak body for specialist design qualification (where applicable)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com