- Program Coordinator
- NSW Government
- Initial 12 month contract
- $550 p/d
- Transformational Project
The Program comprises a series of projects that are geared towards providing transport systems and solutions that enable economic activity, support successful places and deliver instant and reliable access decisions for NSW customers (whether it be industry, asset owners, road managers, and so forth) across the entire NSW road network. The service performs Program Coordinator and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of the Program. Reporting to the Program Director, services are performed in collaboration with team members and encompasses a range of activities as directed, including reporting, continuous improvement, procurement and program management. The services interface with a range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve Program outcomes.
- Proven experience in Program Coordinator role working across large environments
- Working experience with MS Office suite
- Knowledge of fundamental agile and waterfall delivery methods
- Experience maintaining project budgets, schedules, tracking.
Please apply here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org