|Salary:||$Exceptional + Super + Bonus + Benefits|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Project Delivery Lead – PMO
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Lower North Shore area for a pivotal Project Delivery Lead to lead and manage all Project Delivery and Solutions functions within the Project Management Office (PMO).
In this role you will;
- Actively champion Agile transformation and act as a key advisor to the Head of PMO; PMO leadership team and various business leaders
- Ensure project reporting is robust, exception-based and flexible enough to meet the changing needs of the Project Portfolio
- Define cross-divisional impacts and interdependencies arising from the Project Portfolio
- Educate executives, project leaders, project teams and business units on Project Management and its benefits
- Build, develop and grow business relationships in the interests of the Project Portfolio
- Lead the Governance, Execution and Assurance of the Project Management Frameworks and the business analysis discipline generally
- Lead and mentor project professionals, including career development and professional development
- Influence stakeholders to embed a Project Management culture, manage expectations and prioritise competing business needs
- Collaborate, empower, inspire and develop a highly effective and engaged team
To excel in this position you will have;
• Extensive Project/Program/Portfolio Management experience, specialising in transformational change in organisations with complex stakeholder relationships and multi-divisional structures
• Experience of developing and running an Agile delivery model
• Sophisticated stakeholder management capability coupled with superior presentation skills at senior leadership team and executive level
• Successful history of applying superior influencing skills and techniques to facilitate quality decision making by key stakeholders
• Experience leading and managing teams, with a focus on professional development of high performing project management specialists
• A strong track record of delivery and execution
You will be working within a collaborative and dedicated team in a motivated professional environment, striving towards a common goal. As part of a large transformation movement you will be instrumental in shaping the PMO and transforming the way change is delivered within the business.
In return an attractive package is on offer, including car allowance, super and generous bonus.
If this sounds like your next career step then please contact Clare Choytooa at Charterhouse Partnership on 02 9641 2408 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to apply.