- Potts Hill
- Initial 12 month contract (possibility of extension)
- Up to $90 p/hr + Super (38 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team in Potts Hill. You will manage the delivery of a range of complex water infrastructure construction projects.
- Manage the delivery of Capital works and Operational projects, taking into account the requirements of Clients and key stakeholders.
- Project manage a number of concurrent complex projects including investigation, design, civil construction, mechanical/electrical installation and commissioning works.
- Achieve project commitments -safety, technical, financial, time and quality- by utilising appropriate project management processes.
- Achieve commercial objectives associated with allocated project commitments by preparation of cost estimates
- Monitor and control project resources and their performance
- Manage variations
- Monitor & report project costs, scheduling & forecasts.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Project Management or relevant field and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with managing a range of water infrastructure construction projects
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Must be fully vaccinated to commence this position.
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771