- Parramatta/Rosehill 4 days a week / WFH
- Initial 6-month contract (Possibility of extension)
- Pays up to $669- $769 a day + Super (40-hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Engineer to provide project management engineering support to the Project Manager in the delivery of civil major capital works projects, including environmental aspects relating to a contract package of works within a project.
- Contribute to project schedule, milestones and key deliverables to ensure construction activites are safe and disruption, delay and inconvenience minimised for customers and other affected parties e.g., public transport users, adjacent businesses, and stakeholders
- Analyse the effects and significances of, but not limited to, noise and vibration, air quality, traffic and transport, heritage, waste, water, and energy management to minimise impacts on the environment
- Develop and manage databases and reporting systems to ensure information on completed work, and performance measures is integrated, readily available and accurate
- Prepare and assess financial, scope and construction scheduling estimates for the project, to assist in project evaluation
- Analyse risks associated with the delivery of construction activities, ensuring project performance monitoring and reporting
- Contribute to procurement requirements, tender assessments, and evaluation to support the management of the contract
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, project management, and/or relevant professional experience.
- Experience in civil structures, tunnelling, retaining walls and deep excavation and safety
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by clicking on the Apply link.
For more information, please contact Sayed Hashimi on email@example.com or 0403 156 880