- Initial 6 month contract (possibility of extension)
- Up to $80 p/hr + super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Parramatta. You will manage and support the implementation and program management of asset recycling within the Delivery South Division.
- Monitor and report on key project activities across the Department, including, heritage assessment and works, sales, upgrade works, development and communications
- Monitor and report on resourcing, timeframes and budget milestones and issues
- Procurement of consultants and contractors, including development projects
- Preparation of project updates at scheduled and key milestones
- Budget reviews, meeting management, Executive update material, etc.
- Establish relationships with project stakeholders, including business partners, contractors, external consultants and other Government Agencies
- Manage risks to projects and initiatives, and develop, communicate and implement risk mitigation plans and strategies.\
- Prepare and contribute to a range of strategic and operational documentation, including briefing papers, discussion papers, reports, submissions and responses to provide to project stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or Construction and/or equivalent appropriate industry experience
- Experience in Property level information
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771