- Initial 6 month contract (possibility of extension)
- Up to $65 - $85 p/hr + super (35 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Newcastle. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of one or more assigned infrastructure projects ranging in size and complexity.
- Facilitate input from team members and other stakeholders and prepare project plans to manage the planning and delivery of assigned projects
- Assign projects and engage with project team members to manage and lead the planning and delivery of minor works programs
- Deliver tasks assigned by other Project Managers to contribute to the planning and/or delivery of large, complex projects in the capacity as team member
- Prepare small business proposals and participate as part of a bid team for significant proposals
- Deliver tasks and projects that demonstrate a thorough understanding and application of best practice project management principles
- Identify opportunities for improvement as the project proceeds and arranging formal lessons learned forums at the conclusion of projects
- Identify the learning and development needs of self and team members and provide mentorship
- Relevant trade / tertiary qualifications and/or an equivalent relevant working experience
- NSW Driver’s License
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771