|Salary:||$61 p/hr + Super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Tamworth & Moree
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022
- $61 p/hr + Super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Officer to join their team in Tamworth or Moree. You will assist the team with maintenance delivery projects, monitor compliance and provide support services for tenants including customer service, checking vacant properties, checking planned works and general quality control.
- Audit Asset condition assessments with contractors
- Manage and oversee aspects of projects and implementations, including developing and monitoring project plans and coordinating resources
- Mentor and support maintenance delivery projects for residential planned and programmed works.
- Prepare a range of project-related documents including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers
- Review of variation requests
- Maintain oversight of project progress and identify issues
- Liaise with key stakeholders and Local Authority bodies to meet regulations
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction or relevant discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Proven experience in the construction or maintenance industry
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- NSW Driver License – Overnight stays may be required
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771